HK Company Incorporation Services
Accounting, Audting & Tax Filing Services
PrismHK-Comsec-websitebanner-promo-sandpackage 2
HK Company Incorporation Services
Accounting, Audting & Tax Filing Services

Hong Kong Company Incorporation & Accounting Services

PRISM Consultancy provides Company Incorporation and professional consultancy services for foreigners who are to and/or have set up companies in Hong Kong.

We are an experienced immigration consultant who also provide Hong Kong Work Visa, Entrepreneur Visa, and Immigration Services to entrepreneurs & SMEs for them to employ staffs from overseas i.e. non-HK permanent residents.


Hong Kong has been a leading international finance and business center in the world. It is a territory equipped with a stable political environment, well-developed infrastructure, an ever-growing capital market, highly educated working professionals, and an attractive tax regime. Being one of the most dynamic economic regions in the world, Hong Kong not only offers a supreme location for entrepreneurs and firms to participate in the Asian economies but also serves as the doorway to the Chinese market.

Company Formation may consist of company name availability search, preparation of company incorporation documents, submission, retrieving of certificate of incorporation, obtaining of business registration certification, obtaining shares certificate, company chop and company stamp, bank account opening, registered office address, company secretary, and more.

Yes. Non-Hong Kong residents may incorporate a local limited company in Hong Kong.
No. The registered office must be situated in Hong Kong.

A company must appoint a local Hong Kong company secretary who must reside in HK or a body corporate that must have its registered office in Hong Kong. The company may also appoint a nominee secretary.

The company secretary has to ensure that the company is in compliance with the statutory requirements of the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and must maintain the statutory books and records of the company.

No. The sole director/shareholder cannot act as a company secretary.

Company limited by shares, a company limited by guarantee (or not limited by shares), sole proprietorship, and partnership.

All companies incorporated in HK are required to ascertain a person who has significant control over the company, and maintains a significant controller register.

Each year, company accounts must be audited by Certified Public Accountants (CPA) in HK. Companies must file the audited accounts with the annual tax returns to the Inland Revenue Department (IRD).

HK uses a two-tiered profit tax system i.e. The profits tax rate for the first $2 million of assessable profits is 8.25% for corporations and 7.5% for unincorporated businesses. The profits tax rate above $2 million is 16.5% for corporations and 15% for unincorporated businesses (who are mostly sole proprietorships or partnerships).

Our Official Partners

We work with reputable international partners who enable us to provide secure payment methods and professional accounting software to our customers, including Xero (accounting software), PayPal, Stripe, and more.

Xero Accounting Software
PayPal Payment
Stripe Payment